This air fryer pork chops is delicious and it just needs 2 ingredients. No need to spray or add oil because the pork chops have its own oil that naturally come out when air fried.
This cooking makes weeknight dinners easier especially for busy moms out there.
As mentioned earlier, you only need 2 ingredients for this dish. They are the following.
- Pork Chops. I am using bone-in pork chops with this cooking. It is the usual 1/2 inch pork chops sold in supermarkets.
- Seasoned Breading. To add flavor to the pork chops.
How Cook Air Fried Pork Chops
Start with patting dry the pork chops. You want to get as much excess moisture from the pork chops so that the breading will stick to it.
Then coat the pork chops with the seasoned breading.
Preheat air fryer for 5 minutes. Place the breaded pork chops in the air fryer basket and cook for 8-15 minutes at 390F or 200C.
Flip the pork chops halfway through cooking to evenly sear it. Once done, transfer to a serving plate and enjoy.
We usually pair it with rice and dip with hot sauce.
Tips When Cooking Pork Chops in the Air Fryer
- Remove as much moisture from the pork chops so that the breading will stick to the meat.
- Cooking time depends on the thickness of the pork chops and the kind of air fryer you use. Thin pork chops cook faster so it is best to check the pork chops from time to time while cooking.
- You may use boneless pork chops when cooking.
- You do not need to spray or rub oil on you pork chops. Its natural oil will come out when you air fry it.
Other Air Fryer Recipes You May Try
Air Fryer Pork Chops
- Air Fryer
- 3 slices Pork Chops about 1 inch thick each
- Seasoned Breading
- Preheat the air fryer for 5 minutes.
- Pat dry the pork chops to remove excess moisture.
- Coat the pork chops with the seasoned breading
- Place the breaded pork chops in the air fryer and cook for 8-15 minutes at 390F or 200C.
- Flip the pork chops halfway when cooking to evenly brown and cook the pork chops.
- Transfer to a serving plate and dip with your preferred sauce.
- Remove as much moisture as possible from the pork chops so the breading will stick to it.
- Cooking time of the pork chops will vary depending on its thickness.
- You can use other breading of your choice if preferred.