This air fryer corn on the cob is amazing and a joy to devour. Yum!
A time for corn harvest is not complete without enjoying and feasting on corn, however it is cooked. We used to often boil corn when we have a fresh harvest.
But this time around, we usually use our trusty air fryer to cook corn simply because it is faster and overall more convenient.
This air fried corn is great for snacking or when the family is enjoying outdoors. It is also very filling.
You only need a few items to make this delicious corn on the cob in air fryer. They are the following:
- Sweet Corn
- Olive oil
- Salt, Pepper, Cheese Powder
How to Cook Air Fryer Corn on the Cob
Start by cleaning the corn by removing its husk and silk. Cut the corn into half. You may not cut it if you have a big air fryer and can accommodate the whole corn ear.
Alternatively, if you have smaller air fryer like mine, you may cut the corn in half or in your desired size.
Rub olive oil all over the corn. Then season it with salt and pepper.
Place them in the air fryer at 390F and cook for 8-10 minutes. Once done, transfer them to a serving plate and sprinkle with the cheese powder and enjoy.
Other Flavors / Substitutes
You have a lot of options as to flavoring and seasoning your corn. Here are some options for you.
- Butter – this is one of the common flavorings of corn on the cob. It provides a delicious taste plus it is often available in the pantry.
- Parmesan cheese – you can never go wrong with cheese on your corn and parmesan cheese is one of those.
- Parsley – you can garnish your corn with parsley for a different level of flavor.
- Paprika powder – provides lovely color and flavor to your corn.
- Cayenne powder- if you want some kick on the flavor of your corn, then go for it.
Other Air Fryer Recipes You May Try
Air Fryer Corn on the Cob
- Air Fryer
- 2 Ears Corn cut in desired sizes if needed
- 1 teaspoon Olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Cheese powder
- Remove the husk and silk of the corn.
- Cut the corn in your desired sizes.
- Rub olive oil to the corn and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the corn in the air fryer and cook for 8-10 minutes at 390F or 200C flipping the corn halfway while cooking.
- Transfer to a serving plate and sprinkle cheese powder and enjoy.
- Cooking time time will differ depending on the kind of your air fryer and the size of your corn.