Do you want a quick, crisp and tasty chicken nuggets for your meal? You will surely love this air fryer frozen chicken nuggets.
There is no better and faster way in cooking those lovely with fancy shape frozen nuggets than in the air fryer.
The best thing about making nuggets in the air fryer is that you can just grab them frozen directly from your freezer and put them in the air fryer.
Voila, you have your tasty air fried nuggets after few minutes cooking without heating much your kitchen. How good is that!
Tips in cooking Frozen Chicken Nuggets in Air Fryer
- Choose the best chicken nuggets brand that you like and love. You may opt for tyson chicken nuggets or the fancy shaped dino nuggets. It is your call.
- Decide on the number of nuggets you want to consume so you will just cook what is enough for you.
- Spread the nuggets in the air fryer in a single layer. Do not overcrowd them to evenly cook them.
- You do not need oil when air frying frozen chicken nuggets.
How to Cook Air Fryer Chicken Nuggets
Cooking chicken nuggets in the air fryer is just easy and fast. Preheat your air fryer for 3-5 minutes. Get the frozen chicken nuggets and arrange them in the air fryer basket.
Cook them for 5-8 minutes at 180F depending on the size and thickness of your nuggets. Flip the nuggets halfway while cooking them.
Once done, remove from the air fryer basket, transfer them to a serving plate and serve with your preferred dipping sauce.
You do not need to add oil on your nuggets unless you really like to.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you cook chicken nuggets and fries together in the air fryer
Yes, you may. However, it will depend on the size of your air fryer. If your air fryer is small, you better cook them separately.
Can you cook air fryer chicken nuggets with flour
Yes, you can. Homemade chicken nuggets that have flour can be cooked as well in the air fryer.
Is it okay to reheat chicken nuggets in the air fryer
While I personally prefer freshly cooked chicken nuggets, you can reheat leftover chicken nuggets if you have. Just air fry them with lesser number of minutes since they are already pre-cooked.
You may opt to watch it closely to avoid it getting burned.
Other Air Fryer Foods You May Try
Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Nuggets
- Air Fryer
- 8 Frozen Chicken Nuggets
- Preheat your air fryer for 3-5 minutes.
- Get the frozen chicken nuggets and arrange them in the air fryer basket.
- Cook them for 5-8 minutes at 180F depending on the size and thickness of your nuggets.
- Flip the nuggets halfway while cooking them.
- Once done, remove from the air fryer basket, transfer them to a serving plate and serve with your preferred dipping sauce.
- Different air fryer brands may differ in its heating capacity so watch closely your chicken nuggets as you cook them.