Parmesan chicken wings is a delicious recipe that your family will surely love. It is so easy to make as well and require only few ingredients.
How to Make Parmesan Chicken Wings?
My version is a simpler way of cooking this recipe. I prepare the chicken by cutting the chicken wings in its joints making it smaller pieces so that the spices will be absorbed by the wings. It is the spices that makes it flavorful.
After cutting it to small pieces and having it dry, I sprinkle a generous amount of salt and pepper then garlic powder and onion powder. Mix it well and let it set for about 30 minutes to 1 hour before frying.
After frying, sprinkle parmesan cheese powder and consume right away.
Sharing to you this recipe. Happy eating!
Parmesan Chicken Wings
- Frying Pan
- 500 grams chicken wings
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 cup Cooking oil for frying the chicken
- Cut the chicken wings in its joints making it into small pieces.
- Add salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder and mix it well. Let it set for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Heat a frying pan and add cooking oil.
- Fry the chicken until golden brown. Once cooked, put it in a paper towel to drain the extra oil.
- Place the chicken in a bowl and sprinkle parmesan cheese powder and mix it well.
- Transfer to a serving dish and consume right away.