Baked Potatoes with Cheese and Bacon in Turbo Broiler. This is a delicious side or snack that you can indulge in. The combination of cheese and mashed potato and the bacon is just amazing.
I love potatoes. The fact that it can be mixed and matched with literally any ingredient such as meat and veggies is just awesome.
It can also be made as a side or even a meal in itself because it can be very filling and satisfying. You can make a recipe out of a potato from the simplest one to a more complex and fancy ones. It’s your call.
There are only few ingredients with this recipe. You will need the following:
1. big potatoes
3. evaporated milk
How to Make Baked Potatoes with Cheese and Bacon in Turbo Broiler
This is a very simple and easy recipe yet a little bit time consuming because you need to double bake it. If you have time to spare, why not do this?
Well for us, we have plenty of time in this period of quarantine. What better way to bond with family than making this delicious cheesy baked potatoes topped with bacon?
First, you have to wash and scrub properly the potatoes. Then bake it in the turbo broiler in 400F for 40 minutes or until the potatoes are cooked that you can easily scrape its pulp.
Once potatoes are cooked, remove them from the turbo broiler and cut a thin slice from the top of each potato. Scrape and remove the pulp of each potato, leaving a thin shell. Mash potato pulp . Add butter and milk then mix well.
Spoon the mixture into shells and sprinkle with cheese and bacon. Then baked in turbo broiler for 10-20 minutes at 400F.
Sharing to you the recipe card for reference. Enjoy!
Baked Potatoes with Cheese and Bacon in Turbo Broiler
- Turbo Broiler
- 4 big Potatoes
- 3 tbsp Evaporated Milk
- 3 tbsp Butter
- Grated Cheese
- Chopped Bacon
- Wash and scrub the potatoes well.
- Bake the potatoes in Turbo broiler 400F for 30-40 minutes or until cooked.
- Remove potatoes from the turbo broiler and cut a thin slice from the top of each potato.
- Scrape and remove pulp from each potato using a spoon, leaving a thin shell.
- Mash the potato pulp, add butter and milk and mix well.
- Whip potato mixture until light and fluffy.
- Spoon mixture into the shellsand sprinkle with cheese and bacon
- Bake in turbo broiler for 10-20 minutes at 400F.