Air Fryer Fish is a delicious way of cooking fish that is healthier as well because you can cook it oil free or just with minimal oil.
We have been eating lots of pork lately and I want to have fish for Christmas dinner for some variety and healthier option.
We love tuna belly because it is one of our favorite parts of tuna fish since it is moist and tender when cooked and really delicious aside from tuna panga and buntot ( tuna jaw and tail).
Air Fryer Fish Ingredients
There are only few items needed to have this delicious dish
- tuna belly
- calamansi or lemon/lime
- soy sauce
- ground pepper
- magic sarap powder (all-in one seasoning made of garlic and onion)
- olive oil (optional)
How to Cook Air Fryer Fish
Place the tuna belly in a plate and sprinkle it with salt and ground pepper powder. Sprinkle calamansi juice all over the tuna belly. Then in a bowl, mix together olive oil, soy sauce and magic sarap powder. Brush it generously on the tuna belly.
Place it in the air fryer and cook in 392F or 200C for 15-20 minutes or until done.
What sauce Goes well with this Recipe
We often love it dipped in soy sauce with sinamak or flavored vinegar with hot chilli peppers and a juice of freshly squeezed calamansi with a bit of sugar.
Can You Make Ahead This Dish
Absolutely! You can store it for up to 2 days in the fridge. You just reheat it by putting in the microwave oven or steaming and it is still deliciously good.
Air Fryer Fish: Easy, Healthy and Delicious
- Air Fryer
- 1 lb Tuna Belly around.5 grams
- 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Calamansi juice or lime juice
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Ground black pepper
- 1 tsp Magic Sarap powder
- 1 tsp Olive oil
- Place the tuna belly in a plate and sprinkle it with salt and ground pepper powder. Sprinkle calamansi juice all over the tuna belly.
- Then in a bowl, mix together olive oil, soy sauce and magic sarap powder. Brush it generously on the tuna belly.
- Place it in the air fryer and cook in 392F or 200C for 15-20 minutes or until done.
- Remove from the air Fryer and serve. Pair it with a dip of your choice.
- Cooking time depends on the thickness of the tuna belly and the kind of your air fryer. You may check it from time to time in order not to overcook it.
- Make sure the size of your tuna belly can be accommodated in the air fryer. You may cut it if too big and cook in batches.
- You can omit the olive oil if you want it oil-free.
Other Seafood Recipes You May Try
Other Air Fryer Recipes You Might Like:
- Air Fryer Green Beans
- Air Fryer Salmon Recipe
- Air Fryer Green Beans
- Air Fryer Sweet Potato Chips
- Air Fryer Sweet Potato Fries
Follow us on: