This air fryer pork belly bites is one of my go to food when I want a quick yet flavorful dinner for the family.
It is perfect when paired with this cucumber and onion salad or this saluyot salad.
You will only need a few items for this pork belly bites in air fryer. They are the following:
- Pork belly – cut into bite size pieces.
- Salt, Pepper, Garlic powder – for flavor
How to Make Pork Belly Bites in Air Fryer
Cooking this air fried pork belly bites is just easy. It is also fast due to the fact that we cut the pork belly into small bite sizes.
Start with cutting the pork belly about 2 inches wide and 1 inch in thickness. It will further shrink when cooked.
Then season the pork with salt, ground pepper and garlic powder.
Place them in the air fryer basket and air fry at 390F or 200C for 6-10 minutes or until done. You do not need to spray your pork with oil as pork belly has fats and it will generate its own oil as you cook it.
Transfer to a serving dish and enjoy.
Other Air Fryer Recipes You May Try
Air Fryer Pork Belly Bites
- Air Fryer
- 1 pound Pork Belly cut into bite size pieces
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Cut the pork Belly into bite size pieces.
- Season it with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Place the seasoned pork in the air fryer basket and air fry for 6-10 minutes at 390F or 200C or until done.
- Transfer to a serving plate and enjoy.
- Cooking time may vary depending on the size of your pork belly and also the brand of your air fryer.
Be part of our VIP List
Eat easy and yummy foods plus get access to our freebie library.