Easy and Delicious Tuna Fish Siomai Recipe. Siomai is always delicious. Whatever kind it is – pork siomai, Japanese Siomai and even this fish siomai.
1. Corned Tuna in a can (I am using century corned tuna)
2. Carrots – minced
3. Jicama locally known as singkamas – minced
4. Ground Pepper
5. Garlic Powder
8. Wonton wrapper
How to Make Tuna Fish Siomai
Making siomai is just easy peasy. You just have to mix all the ingredients and wrap in wonton wrapper. Then you just steam it and voila, you already have your delicious home-made siomai that your family can feast on.
Tuna Fish Siomai Recipe: Easy and Delicious
- Mixing Bowl
- 360 grams Corned Tuna
- 2 pcs Carrots small size, minced
- 1 medium size Jicama minced
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Gorund Pepper
- 1 pc Egg beaten
- 1 tsp Salt
- Mix all the ingredients together in a mixing bowl except the wonton wrapper.
- Wrap the mixture in a wonton wrapper.
- Steam the siomai for 20 minutes.
- Remove from steamer and serve. It is best paired with chilli garlic sauce mixed with kalamansi juice or lemon juice and soy sauce. Enjoy!
Check this video how to make tuna siomai: