Chilli Garlic sauce is perfect for siomai or even other dishes. I often request for this sauce whenever we dine at our local Chinese restaurant. It is perfect dipping sauce for beef brisket and Chinese-style steamed vegetables.
We in the family love spicy food. One of my daughter’s favorite food is halang-halang or hinalang ( spicy soup made either with pork or chicken). We often use chilli in our condiments as well that is why we grow our own chilli plant so we can just easily pick from it when we want to use it in our foodies.
4. Cooking oil
How to Make Chilli Garlic Sauce
Start by preparing the ingredients. Mince the Chilli, garlic and onions. You may just use kitchen knife and slice in tiny pieces. You can also use blender or food processor if you want. Another option is to use food grinder just like I did.
Once the ingredients are minced, heat oil in a frying pan and fry the mixture of chilli, onions and garlic until golden brown and well-cooked.
Tips in making this Sauce
- Cook the mixture well to get longer shelf-life of the sauce.
- Be careful when cutting the chilli if you are using knife. They are really hot so it is better to use cellophane gloves.
- Stir the mixture from time to time when cooking this sauce. It can be burnt if you don’t keep an eye on it.
Chilli Garlic Sauce
- Food Grinder
- Frying Pan
- 10-15 pieces Chilli long chilli, minced
- 1 bulb Garlic minced
- 2 medium Onions minced
- 1/4 cup Cooking oil
- Mince the Chilli, garlic and onions.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and fry the mixture of chilli, onions and garlic until golden brown and well-cooked.
- Transfer to a glass container. It is perfect dip for siomai, dumplings, meat, veggies. Enjoy!
- You may add more cooking oil as needed when you are frying your chilli sauce mixture.
Check this video how to make this sauce:
Be part of our VIP List
Eat easy and yummy foods plus get access to our freebie library.