Baked Barbecue Pork Chop in Turbo Broiler. The secret of this kind of cooking is in the marinade. This is one of my family’s way of cooking pork chops.
Pork chops are very versatile and there are various ways of cooking it. If you are in a hurry, you can just pan fry it and you have already your meal.
The main ingredient of this recipe is the pork chop. The rest are just for the marinade and garnish.
Here are the following ingredients:
1. Pork chops – 3 pcs.
2. Fish sauce (patis)
4. Lemon juice (calamansi juice)
6. Soy sauce
7. Barbecue Marinade
8. Sesame seeds for garnish (optional)
How to Make Baked Barbecue Pork Chop
This recipe is just simple and very easy to make. You just have to mix all the ingredients except the sesame seeds. Marinade the pork for a minimum of 30 minutes to 1 hour.
You can also marinade it for overnight. It will give time for the pork to absorb the marinade and it will be more tasteful and flavorful. Don’t forget to turn the meat occasionally so the other side of the meat can absorb the marinade.
Once you are ready to cook, drain and reserve the marinade. Place pork chop on top of the turbo rack. Cook for 15-20 minutes or until done at 400F. Brush with marinade occasionally. Once done, sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Can you Make Ahead this recipe?
Yes, absolutely. You can make a big batch of this pork chop and just put it in the fridge and you can it for a week.
Sharing to you this recipe:
Baked Barbecue Pork Chop in Turbo Broiler
- Turbo Broiler
- 3 pcs pork chop approsimately 600 grams depending on the size of the pork chops
- 1 tbsp Fish sauce
- 2 tbsp Sugar you can use white or raw red sugar
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice or calamansi juice
- 1 clove Garlic crushed
- 5 tbsp Soy sauce
- 5 tbsp Barbecue Marinade
- pinch Sesame seeds
- Mix all ingredients except sesame seeds.
- Marinade the pork chop.
- Cover and chill for at least 30 minutes to 1 hour, turning meat occasionally.
- Drain and reserve marinade.
- Place the pork chopon top of High Turbo rack .
- Cook for 15-20 minutes or until cook at 400F.
- Brush with marinade occasionally
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve.
Other Pork Recipes that might interest you: