Vegetable Stir-Fry with Worcestershire Sauce. Eating vegetables is so refreshing. This is a welcome variation from eating mostly meat.
We have plenty of meat so I have been cooking meat most of the time lately. It is my hubby’s and little Pumpkin’s favorite. They never complain eating meat from breakfast to dinner as long as they love the way it is cooked, its flavors.
However, I cannot endure eating meat all the time. I crave for veggies.
So to address my predicament, I gathered all the left-over vegetable that I have and think of ways I can cook it. So this cooking came to life .
For this recipe, I have very few ingredients. They are the following:
- Baby Potatoes
- Worcestershire sauce
- Soy sauce
- Garlic and onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to Cook Vegetable Stir-Fry with Worcestershire Sauce
Cooking this recipe is very easy. First you saute the garlic and onion in a cooking oil. Add in the baby potatoes. Simmer for 2-3 minutes. Add in the Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, salt and pepper.
Then add the carrots, chayote and chickpeas. Add a little bit of water. Simmer for 4-5 minutes or until veggies are cooked.
Adjust taste to your liking. Add the cabbage and simmer for 2 minutes. You can now enjoy your veggie meal.
Vegetable Stir-Fry with Worcestershire Sauce
- Cooking Pot
- 100 grams Baby Potatoes peeled
- 1 pc Chayote chopped
- 2 pcs Carrots chopped
- 100 grams Chickpeas (garbanzos)
- 100 grams Cabbage sliced in strips
- 1 tbsp Cooking oil
- 3 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 medium sized Onions chopped
- 1 tsp Soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- Saute garlic and onions in cooking oil in medium heat.
- Add in baby potatoes and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Add Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, salt and pepper
- Add carrots, chayote and chickpeas. Add water. Simmer for 3-5 minutes or until veggies are cooked.
- Add the cabbage and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and serve.