Spinach Salad is a delicious appetizer. It is so yummy that your family will surely love it.
I often make salad as a side out of the mains that I serve on the table. Aside from the fact that salads are very healthy, they are very yummy as well.
I used to often make salad out of sweet potato leaves. But since I have plenty of spinach blossoming in my garden, I make a lot of salad out of it lately.
It is so delicious that Mr. Hubbs often request me to do it. Ah, the best thing is my little Pumpkin loves it too. I should be planting plenty of spinach!
This salad has easy and simple ingredients, some of which are already available in your kitchen because they are staples.
You will need 3 cups of freshly picked young spinach. Then you will need onions, tomatoes and ginger.
For the vinaigrette, you just need vinegar, sugar and salt.
How to Make Spinach Salad
This salad is very easy to make. Just steam the spinach leaves.
Remember not to overcook the spinach. Take it from the steamer as soon as the leaves are a little bit wilted.
For the spices, sliced the tomatoes into dice just the same with the onions. Also slice the ginger into small bits.
For the vinaigrette, mix 2 tablespoon of vinegar with 2 tablespoon of brown sugar, a pinch of salt and mix it well.
Once the sugar is dissolved and well-mixed, then you are now ready to set your salad.
In a salad plate, place the spinach leaves, the sliced fresh spices of tomatoes, onions and ginger. Sprinkle the vinaigrette and voila, you now have a delicious salad.
Sharing to you this recipe, enjoy!
SPINACH SALAD: EASY AND YUMMY
- 3 cups Spinach leaves
- 2 tbsp Vineger White vinegar or apple cider will do
- 2 tbsp Brown suger white sugar can be a substitute
- 1 large Onions sliced
- 1 thumb Ginger sliced
- 3 medium Tomatoes diced
- pinch Salt
- Steam the spinach leaves. Remove it from steamer as soon as they are wilted. Set aside.
- Slice the onions, tomatoes and ginger. Set aside.
- Combine sugar, salt and vinegar in a bowl and mix it well to make a vinaigrette.
- In a salad plate, arrange the spinach leaves and mixed it with the onions, ginger, tomatoes and the vinaigrette. Serve right away.