Pan-Fried Salmon with Parmesan Cheese is a quick, easy and delicious recipe that is yummy. It will surely appeal to the taste buds of your loved ones.
I did my usual round in my local market looking for fresh sea foods this week. It is been a while since we had salmon so I thought of buying it for variation of the ones we often have at home.
I would have wanted the bigger size of salmon but the ones that are available are the smaller size. I just bought 500 grams of it and made it a fillet.
I was thinking of how to cook it and I thought of making pan-fried salmon.
There is still available parmesan cheese in my pantry so I added it on top for added flavor.
Pan-Fried Salmon Ingredients
There are only few ingredients for this recipe. Of course Salmon is the star of this dish. You will need cooking oil to sear the salmon, a pinch of salt and pepper and of course parmesan cheese.
You may add some greens on the side upon serving your delectable salmon.
Sharing to you this recipe.
Pan-Fried Salmon with Parmesan Cheese
- Frying Pan
- 500 grams Salmon fillet
- 1 tbsp Cooking oil
- pinch Salt
- pinch Pepper
- Fillet the fish into desired sizes.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper on both sides
- In a low to medium heat, put oil in a pan.
- Fry the salmon with the skin first. Once it is cooked and brownish, flip to the other side.
- Put it in a serving bowl and sprinkle grated parmesan cheese and serve immediately.