Banana Chocolate Sprinkles Overnight Oats Recipe is a click for those chocolate lovers. It is sure to impress loved ones with this hearty chocolatey breakfast recipe.
I have been having oatmeal for most of my breakfast recently because I want my first meal of the day to be wholesome and healthy. I love oats for the simple reason that it is very versatile. There are tons of ways you can mix and match with it for variety of flavors.
You can top it with fresh fruits that is available to you and whatever is in season. It is very filling and satisfying that it carries me through the next meal without reaching out for snacks.
For this recipe, I am using part of the oats that I used with my peanut butter banana overnight oats that I did yesterday.
I sometimes crave for chocolates and this is my way of indulging without feeling guilty after eating because this recipe is not very sweet and just the perfect flavor to my chocolate satiety.
In this recipe, I am using a coffee flavored soy milk just to experiment. Boy, it turns out great. I am really not a coffee person. I don’t drink it on a daily basis. However, I love coffee when flavored in sweet confections like coffee crumble ice cream.
I also indulge on coffee when I attend seminars and I get sleepy. I drink it to stay awake and alert.
Banana Chocolate Sprinkles Overnight Oats Recipe Ingredients
- Rolled oats
- Goya Chocolate Spread
- Chocolate sprinkles (whatever is available to you)
- Coffee flavored Vitasoy milk
Sharing to you this yummy and delectable recipe.
Banana Chocolate Sprinkles Overnight Oats
- 1 cup Rolled oats
- 1 pc Banana sliced
- 1 cup Vitasoy coffee-flavored milk
- 1 tbsp Goya Chocolate Spread you can use any chocolate substitute
- 1 tbsp Honey
- Put the oats to a container of your choice and pour in the Vitasoy coffee-flavored milk. Drizzle the top with honey and put in Goya chocolate spread. Put it in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning, before consuming it, add banana slices and chocolate sprinkles on top. Enjoy!