Chicken Spring Rolls with Cheese. This is super delicious. You just need ground chicken meat, minced carrots, onions and some spices then add cheese when wrapping with spring roll sheets.
You can prepare it in bulk and have something for your lunch or dinner. Even breakfast. Why not.
Our family love spring rolls because it is so versatile. We would batch create it and just store it in the fridge. We then consume it either for breakfast, lunch or dinner or even for a heavy snack if we are in the mood for it.
There are only few food items needed to make this recipe. They are the following:
1. Ground Chicken meat
3. White Onions
4. Spring onions
6. Ground Pepper
7. Garlic Powder
8.Spring rolls wraper/ sheets
11. Cooking Oil
How to Make Cheesy Chicken Spring Rolls
Prepare all the ingredients. You can buy ground chicken in the store. You can also opt to just use a food grinder to mince chicken breast meat. That is what I did with my chicken.
For this recipe, all you have to do is mix the ground chicken, minced carrots, white onions, spring onions. Then add salt, ground pepper and garlic powder to the mixture for seasoning. Add 1 egg as well and mix everything together.
The next thing to do is wrap the mixture and form into a spring roll. Using a spoon, get a small portion of the mixture and put in the spring roll wrapper together with the slice of cheese. Seal the Spring roll wrapper with a beaten egg.
You can now fry the spring rolls in a low-medium heat until spring rolls is golden brown. Place the cooked spring rolls to a plate with paper towel to absorb excess oil. Then transfer to a serving plate and serve with your preferred sauce.
You may check-out our vegan version which is the Vegetable Spring Rolls.
Tips when Making Chicken Spring Rolls
- Fry the spring rolls in a low – medium heat so that you will cook the chicken meat well without burning the wrappers first.
- You can add some veggies you like such as celery and jicama if you prefer.
Cheesy Chicken Spring Rolls
- Mixing Bowl
- Frying Pan
- 200 grams Ground Chicken
- 1 medium-sized Carrots minced
- 185 grams Cheddar Cheese sliced in sticks
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 pcs Eggs 1 for the mixture and 1 for sealing the wrapper
- 3 pcs Spring Onions minced
- 1 small White Onions minced
- 30 pcs Spring roll sheets/wrapper
- 2 cups Cooking Oil for frying
- Mix the ground chicken, minced carrots, white onions, spring onions, salt, ground pepper, garlic powder and 1 egg.
- Using a spoon, get a small portion of the mixture and put in the spring roll wrapper together with the slice of cheese and wrap it. Seal the Spring roll wrapper with a beaten egg.
- Fry the spring rolls in a low-medium heat until spring rolls is golden brown.
- Place the cooked spring rolls to a plate with paper towel to absorb excess oil. Then transfer to a serving plate and serve with your preferred sauce. Enjoy!
Check out the video below:
Follow us on: