Air Fryer Sweet Potato Chunks. This sweet potato chunks is delicious, healthy/ish and a welcome variation for the family’s snacking rotation.
This is another favorite air fryer recipe that we have. We have been enjoying sweet potatoes lately since we have many sweet potatoes, thank to momma.
Here are the simple and easy ingredients and others may already be in your kitchen.
Sweet Potato – Sliced into chunks. I still got a lot of white sweet potatoes, thanks to momma’s farm and generosity.
Salt and pepper – for seasoning
Paprika – it adds a hint of heat into the sweet potatoes
Thyme – it adds aroma and flavor to these lovely sweet potato chunks
Parmesan Cheese Powder – This is totally optional. But when we added it right after cooking the potatoes, my kiddo loves it a lot so we give it a go. Nevertheless, the sweet potato chunks is already good in itself without this cheese powder.
How to Make Air Fryer Sweet Potato Chunks
1. Wash and cut the potatoes into chunks
Chop the sweet potatoes into small chunks. I personally cut my potatoes into small sizes so that they will cook quicker in the air fryer.
2. Mix it with your favorite or preferred seasonings.
You can get creative and experiment with the flavor profiles of your sweet potato chunks in this part.
For mine, I put olive oil, paprika, thyme, salt and pepper. Then I sprinkle parmesan cheese powder right after removing them from the air fryer and it is delicious.
3. Air fry the sweet potatoes chunks and enjoy
So, after mixing with your seasonings. It is now time for you to air fry your sweet potato chunks. Air frying time depends on the sizes of your chunks. For mine, I air fried it for 10-12 minutes.
Can you Make Ahead this Sweet Potato Chunks
Yes, you may make ahead your sweet potato chunks but they are not as crispy and yummy when they are consumed right after cooking it.
Other Air Fryer Recipes You May Try
AIR FRYER SWEET POTATO CHUNKS
- Air Fryer
- 2 pcs Sweet Potatoes cut into chunks
- 1 tsp Olive oil
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp Parmesan Cheese Powder
- Cut the sweet potatoes into small chunks.
- Drizzle and mix the sweet potato chunks with olive oil. Then add it with paprika, dried thyme, salt and pepper.
- Air fry the sweet potato chunks for 10-12 minutes or until done. Do not forget to shake the air fryer basket every now and check your sweet potato chunks.
- Transfer it to a serving dish and sprinkle with parmesan cheese powder and enjoy.
- You can add other seasonings to your sweet potato chunks like garlic powder, onion powder or whatever it is that you like.
- Cooking time depends on the size of your chunks and the kind of your air fryer. So better check your sweet potato chunks while air frying every once in a while. Air fryer baskets are meant to be pulled out and shaken if needed in the course of your cooking.
Follow us on:
Pinterest | Twitter | Facebook | Youtube
Be part of our VIP List
Eat easy and yummy foods plus get access to our freebie library.