Pork Sinigang Recipe (Sinigang na Baboy)
Pork Sinigang or Sinigang na Baboy is my go-to recipe when I want to have a hearty soup. It is also a favorite in the family.
Servings: 4 people
- 800 grams Pork ribs cut into pieces
- 1 pc Radish medium size, sliced
- 1 pc Eggplant medium size, sliced
- 1 pc Taro small, sliced
- pinch Salt
- 1 bundle Kangkong (water spinach)
- 1 pc Tomato sliced
- 1 thumb Ginger sliced
- 1 pc Onions medium size, sliced
- 1 tbsp Knorr Sinigang Mix
Put 6 cups of water in a pot and bring to a boil.
Add the pork ribs. Skim fat as needed. Simmer for 10 minutes
Add the radish, onions, ginger and tomatoes and long chili pepper. Cover the pot and cook for 2 minutes.
Add a pinch of salt and the knorr sinigang mix. Let it simmer for 3-5 minutes in medium heat. Adjust taste to your liking.
Transfer to a serving bowl and serve immediately. Enjoy!