Pork Stir Fry with Green Beans and Cabbage
Pork Stir Fry with Green Beans and Cabbage is a delicious recipe that is a mix of meat and veggies. It is best for lunch or dinner.
Servings: 4 people
- 150 grams Pork sliced in bite size
- 1 cup Cabbage sliced in strips
- 1 cup Green Beans Cut in 2 inches length, or as desired
- 1 medium Onion sliced
- 4 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 tbsp Cooking oil (optional) if pork is lean meat, use cooking oil
- 1 tbsp Soy sauce
Place the pork in a frying pan in a medium heat. Let its own oil come out, mixing every now and then and cook meat until golden brown. If your meat is lean, put cooking oil.
Once the meat is golden brown, set it in the other side of the pan. In the same pan, saute onion and garlic.
Put in the green beans and cook for 2 minutes.
Add in the cabbage and cook for 1 minute.
Add in soy sauce.
Transfer to a serving bowl and serve. Enjoy!
- I personally like my veggies still crispy so I don't overcook it. It you want your veggies well-cooked, you may extend the minutes of your cooking.
- You may add ginisa mix, msg or other seasonings if desired.
- You can also add some garlic powder or onion powder if preferred.