JACKFRUIT SEEDS WITH SPINACH AND SQUASH COCONUT CURRY
Jackfruit seeds with spinach and Squash Coconut Curry is a delight to devour. It is wholesome and yes, vegan.
Servings: 3 people
- 1/2 cup Boiled Jackfruit Seeds Shells removed
- 1 cup Squash cut in cubes
- 5 pieces Green Chilli Pepper
- 1 thumb Ginger chopped
- 3 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon Curry Powder
- 2 tablespoons Cooking oil
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 teaspoon Salt
Boil the jackfruit seeds to make it soft. Once done, remove the outer shells of the seed and set aside.
Saute onion ginger and garlic in cooking oil under medium heat. Add in the curry powder. Put in the squash and mix well. Add water and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
It is now time to add the coconut milk. Season with salt and chilli pepper. Simmer for 1-2 minutes. Adjust taste to your liking.
Add in the the cooked jackfruit seeds and spinach and simmer for 1 minute and it is done. Transfer to a serving bowl and serve with rice.
- You can save some boiled jackfruit seeds for snacking.