AIR FRYER SWEET POTATO CHUNKS
Air Fryer Sweet Potato Chunks. This sweet potato chunks is delicious, healthy/ish and a welcome variation for the family’s snacking rotation.
Servings: 3 people
- 2 pcs Sweet Potatoes cut into chunks
- 1 tsp Olive oil
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp Parmesan Cheese Powder
Cut the sweet potatoes into small chunks.
Drizzle and mix the sweet potato chunks with olive oil. Then add it with paprika, dried thyme, salt and pepper.
Air fry the sweet potato chunks for 10-12 minutes or until done. Do not forget to shake the air fryer basket every now and check your sweet potato chunks.
Transfer it to a serving dish and sprinkle with parmesan cheese powder and enjoy.
- You can add other seasonings to your sweet potato chunks like garlic powder, onion powder or whatever it is that you like.
- Cooking time depends on the size of your chunks and the kind of your air fryer. So better check your sweet potato chunks while air frying every once in a while. Air fryer baskets are meant to be pulled out and shaken if needed in the course of your cooking.