Air Fryer Fish: Easy, Healthy and Delicious
Air Fryer Fish is a delicious way of cooking fish that is healthier as well because you can cook it oil free or just with minimal oil.
Servings: 3 people
- 1 lb Tuna Belly around.5 grams
- 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Calamansi juice or lime juice
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Ground black pepper
- 1 tsp Magic Sarap powder
- 1 tsp Olive oil
Place the tuna belly in a plate and sprinkle it with salt and ground pepper powder. Sprinkle calamansi juice all over the tuna belly.
Then in a bowl, mix together olive oil, soy sauce and magic sarap powder. Brush it generously on the tuna belly.
Place it in the air fryer and cook in 392F or 200C for 15-20 minutes or until done.
Remove from the air Fryer and serve. Pair it with a dip of your choice.
- Cooking time depends on the thickness of the tuna belly and the kind of your air fryer. You may check it from time to time in order not to overcook it.
- Make sure the size of your tuna belly can be accommodated in the air fryer. You may cut it if too big and cook in batches.
- You can omit the olive oil if you want it oil-free.