Vegetable Fried Rice (Vegan Fried Rice with Tofu)
This vegan fried rice is awesome and delicious. It has simple and easy ingredients yet surprisingly flavorful and filling.
Servings: 3 people
- 2 cups Lefover cooked rice
- 1 cup Tofu chopped into dice
- 1/2 cup Sweet corn kernel drained, if canned
- 1/2 cup Green peas drained, if canned
- 1 pc Carrot medium-size, cut into small dice
- 3 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 pc Onion chopped into small pieces
- 1/4 cup Soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
Heat olive oil in a low to medium heat and sear the tofu until it turns brown/ish.
Add in the onion and garlic and saute until translucent and aromatic.
Then add the carrots, green peas and sweet corn kernels and mix together.
Now add the garlic powder, ground pepper, salt and soy sauce and mix it well.
Add in the rice and mix everything together. Cook it for 5 minutes, mixing every now and then to avoid it getting burnt. Transfer to serving plate and enjoy!